At HomeCall, we try to keep things as simple as possible. All our prices are listed below, so you can be confident you are getting a high quality service at a fair, affordable price.
All of our equipment is installed by our highly experienced HomeCall staff.
Friends and Family
£4.00 per week/£17.34 per month.
ILS Monitoring and Response
£6.55 per week/£28.39 per month (an additional charge of £1 per week will be added for a second pendant).
Either of the above plus weekly charge for individual Telecare sensors:
- Fall detector £1.50 per week
- Bed occupancy unit £2.50 per week
- Smoke detector £1 per week
- Carbon monoxide detector £1.50 per week
- Chair sensor £2.50 per week
- Bogus caller button £1 per week
- Temperature extreme sensor £1.50 per week
- Flood detector £1.50 per week
- Minuet watch £1.50 per week
- Property exit sensor £1.50 per week
- GSM/Smart hub £1.15 per week
We also offer daily welfare calls for £1.20 per week and weekly visits for £3.50.
A wide range of other Telecare sensors are available to support independent living around the home.
Depending on geographical location, a small installaton charge may apply. However, we will discuss this with you during initial contact.
Personal care, practical support and social support services
For further information and prices regarding Heritage Health care please contact them direct on 01908 686792.
Please contact Redcar & Cleveland Council on 01642 774774 for more information.
How to pay
You can pay for our services in a variety of ways including cheque, direct debit, and standing order. You can also pay by card over the phone.
Contact our experienced and friendly staff and we will explain the different payment methods and can help you to set up a payment method that suits you.